For many builders the daily struggle is sourcing and completing work, on-time and on-budget for customers. Accounting becomes a headache.
Planning, scheduling and financial skills are required to manage your cash flow and overseeing staff and sub-contractors, long hours travel and regulations. Client deadlines, management of construction supplies, Occupational Health and Safety, on site is alot to deal with. This explains why the bookkeeping and administrative functions often take a back seat.
Effective management of your cash flow and other financial requirements such as taxation can make the difference between your building business flourishing or struggling
Peak Accounting Group understand's the building industry from plans to lock up and eventual sale. Having an accountant who understands the mechanics of the building industry can mean the difference between your business thriving or just surviving.
We provide a wide range of accounting services and advice to businesses and individuals, including:
- Compliance management - GST, BAS, PAYG and superannuation
- Payroll and bookkeeping services and options
- Advice relating to claiming motor vehicle expenses
- Preparing income tax returns and certain financial documents
- Advice on record keeping software, spreadsheets and tools for recording income and expenses of your business
- Equipment finance (Tools, construction supplies, etc)
- Advice in relation to the sale and purchase of a business
- Tax planning strategies
- Advice for business start-ups
- Plus much more
If you are a medical practitioner working in your own practice or renting in another or working in a hospital, then Peak Accounting Group can guide you on financial and tax planning.
In Your Own Practice:
We recognise the accounting pressure that medical practices are under from bookkeeping, submitting claims to health funds and processing Medicare bills. To completing BAS statements and salary requirements.
Peak Accounting Group can help you maintain control over all of these aspects and assist in planning your tax requirements.
Peak Accounting Group can also assist you with setting up and administering company structures and superannuation planning.
Renting a Room:
Similarly, if you are renting a room within a practice, we understand the unique tax requirements that you have. Additionally, we can help you with financial planning for your future through superannuation and other investment advice.
Peak Accounting Group has a number of clients who are individual identities in their own right, however work as part of a larger organisation.
Other Sources of Income:
You may be employed part-time or full-time working for a larger medical centre or hospital. Peak Accounting Group can assist you with financial and tax planning to maximise your wealth.
Peak Accounting Group can advice you on salary packaging and financial planning including superannuation. We can ensure that you get the best return from any other sources of income you may have including rental properties and capital gains.
Businesses operating in the tourism and hospitality industry have very specific needs, which Peak Accounting Group recognises.
We understand that businesses are impacted by fluctuating exchange rates, tight margins and increased regulation across the sector. We understand that your challenges include to the need to increase profits, develop new sales channels and marketing activities, at the same time, satisfy increasingly complex and changing taxation compliance obligations.
Peak Accounting Group has worked within the food sector, gaming, tour operations and accommodation. We understand the importance for you to stay in touch with the latest trends, drivers and market developments to manage a viable and successful business.
Our industry specific services include:
- Audit, accounting and tax compliance
- Financial analysis, review and reporting
- Management accounting
- Budgets and cash flow forecasting
- Assistance with compliance requirements and obligations
- Utilisation of the most appropriate taxation structures
- Tax minimisation strategies
- Pre-lending reviews
- Capital raisings
- Business and leasehold valuations
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Business exit strategies
Peak Accounting Group work with a number of retailers - those with bricks and mortar shops and those with online shops only. We understand that your daily tasks including staff management, customer service and stock control are important to the day-to-day runnng of your business.
Your accounting systems are also essential for operating a profitable business - one that does more than pay the bills.
Our accounting services help to plan financially for your business:
- Start-up business financial advice
- Payroll and bookkeeping services
- Income tax returns
- Tax planning strategies
- Accounting software advice and selection
- Tools and spreadsheets to assist in detailing and reporting income and expenses
- Advice about the sale and purchase of your business
- Advice about claiming motor vehicle and transport costs
- The preparation and analysis of certain financial documents and statements