For many builders the daily struggle is sourcing and completing work, on-time and on-budget for customers. Accounting becomes a headache.
Planning, scheduling and financial skills are required to manage your cash flow and overseeing staff and sub-contractors, long hours travel and regulations. Client deadlines, management of construction supplies, Occupational Health and Safety, on site is alot to deal with. This explains why the bookkeeping and administrative functions often take a back seat.
Effective management of your cash flow and other financial requirements such as taxation can make the difference between your building business flourishing or struggling
Peak Accounting Group understand's the building industry from plans to lock up and eventual sale. Having an accountant who understands the mechanics of the building industry can mean the difference between your business thriving or just surviving.
We provide a wide range of accounting services and advice to businesses and individuals, including:
- Compliance management - GST, BAS, PAYG and superannuation
- Payroll and bookkeeping services and options
- Advice relating to claiming motor vehicle expenses
- Preparing income tax returns and certain financial documents
- Advice on record keeping software, spreadsheets and tools for recording income and expenses of your business
- Equipment finance (Tools, construction supplies, etc)
- Advice in relation to the sale and purchase of a business
- Tax planning strategies
- Advice for business start-ups
- Plus much more